Monday, December 15

33 weeks and counting

Lots of stuff has been happening around the studio. First off I now offer Pre-made template for those that need an economical choice in web design. If there is a design that you would like to see shoot me an e-mail and let me know and I'll see what I can do! (It wont be custom and will be available for others to download, but also a great choice in saving money!) View the templates

Another great thing at the studio is that I am offering a sale on the Basic Custom E-commerce Package. 20% off + Free blog design to match! That's a $200 value!!
Not sure when this will end so order now before it's too late! View more Details

On a personal note, I am now 33 weeks pregnant. Only a few more weeks left!!
I have had a pretty mild pregnancy thus far until a couple of weekend ago I started having lower abdomen pains. I went to my doctor last Tuesday and she sent me to the hospital for an emergency ultra sound. It turns out that I might have a slight "placenta abruption" This is where the placenta tears away from the uterus and the baby doesn't get any nutrients or oxygen. If I would to abrupt more than I would have to go for an emergency c-section NOT something that I want!
So, I am on a "take it easy" regimen and I have to go in to the doc twice a week for baby monitoring. I also go back for another Sonogram to see if another doctor can tell me if I actually have the abruption or not. Will keep ya posted.

Here's to negative degree weather, hot chocolate, and healthy babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment