Monday, October 20

Work in progress



So this week I have been working on a very fun website for Scott Hahn with his business Hahn Creations. He is a very talented artist who paints, draws, and sculpts. He even does mock up of toy designs. With his project we are putting together a flash photo gallery to showcase different categories of his work. I am having a really fun time working on his website and it's turning out to be a really unique design! I will update with a live site link as soon as we are finished.

-Christin

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding work! Crisp and clean with a creative flare. Christin nailed the theme and feel for what I was looking for on her first attempt. It was striking and impressive. And a perfect platform to show off my own works. Easy to navigate, read and reply.
    Bravo Christin!
    Scott Hahn of Hahn Creations

    ReplyDelete